Should you have a missing tooth or teeth Dental Implants should be on the top of the list of teeth replacement options.
Most people are familiar with this concept of teeth replacement.
tooth implant is a special screw made of titanium inserted in the jawbone through surgical procedure following by connecting a tooth.
Dental implant is the reliable fixed option to replace the tooth when compared to cosmetic denture and it is the conservative option when compared to dental bridges.
Dental implants London provides many other advantages when compared to dentures including:
- No embarrassment with loose cosmetic denture and no need for the denture glue. You can go out and eat in public with no concern about your cosmetic denture
- Less rubbing of the gum and the following discomfort and ulcers.
- No need to worry about your gagging problem as the new appliance is more secured and cover less of the gum and roof of the mouth
- Better chewing force so you can enjoy your food again
- Dental implants maintain the jawbone and stop further shrinkage and ageing of the missed teeth area.
However, many are concerned about the cost of dental implant in London procedure. Having multiple implants to replace all missing teeth in the jaw arch can be expensive.
At London Smile Care, Dr Firas Daoudi – Specialist prosthodontist – recommends tailored treatment to suit each patient needs and situations.
Another alternative to reduce cost as well is using dental implants with a cosmetic denture. This economic option would allow using a cosmetic denture but it will be secured to the implants. S o the denture will not need any glue, it will cover less of the gum and will give you the added confidence needed to function and enjoy life again.
Furthermore, we offer finance option to help our patients paying for their new teeth and smile.
Thank you for reading this blog.
You can still enjoy life with the help of Dental Implants