The international day of happiness is s celebrated throughout the world on the 20th of March.
What great about being happy:
When you happy you smile and laugh more
Here are few facts about Laughter:
• Laughter releases endorphins, a chemical 10 times more powerful than the pain-relieving drug morphine, into the body with the same exhilarating effect as doing strenuous exercise.
•Every time you have a good hearty laugh, you burn up to 3.5 calories.
•Laughing increases oxygen intake, thereby replenishing and invigorating cells.
•It also increases the pain threshold, boosts immunity and relieves stress.
The teams that laugh together are the ones who will come through the current problems in the best shape.
Laughter breaks up boredom and fatigue, fulfils human social needs, increases creativity and willingness to help, improves communication and breaks up conflict and tension, so go on – when appropriate, have a good laugh.
Trust us with your oral heal..incidentally 20th of March 217 is also the World Oral Health Day
It is not coincident that having good oral health is one source of happiness.
London Smile Care is here to help you laugh and to show fabulous smile
It is not just about providing you with the best cosmetic dentistry or dental implants London but also about looking after the health of your teeth gum smile and conducting oral cancer screen every time you visit our dentists for your check ups and/or teeth clean.
Few tips to help with your oral health:
- Brush and floss regularly
- Have health balanced diet and reduce sugar intake
- Visit London Smile Care for your routine check ups and the dental hygienists for your teeth cleaning
- Stop smoking
- Consume alcohol moderately
Join the Movement for a Happier and Healthier World
Let London Smile Care be part of your health and happiness maintenance team.