ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT whitening your smile but intimidated by the wide variety of options out there? You’re in luck, because we’re here to let you know about the options we recommend and the ones we offer right here at our practice!
Get Professional Whitening In Our Practice
London Smile Care is a leading dental surgery in London. Our In-practice teeth whitening procedure can make your teeth several shades whiter in just over an hour. This popular treatment is very relaxing and many patients choose to watch a movie during the treatment or read a book.
The treatment involves:
- 1 hour treatment (minimum of 2 recommended, but this will depend on the current condition of your teeth)
- The gums are protected whilst a strong whitening gel is applied with precision to the teeth
- The gel is then activated
- You can sit and enjoy relaxing hour in dim light and nice music in the background
Our Recommendations For At-Home Whitening
This is an alternative teeth whitening technique with comparable long-lasting result to In-surgery technique. Our professional custom-made home teeth whitening kits are used to achieve the desired result and to help you keep on top of your whitening regime in the comfort of your own home. Cosmetic dentistry can’t get any simpler.
With Home bleaching we offer the options of night or day application of the whitening gel.
The treatment involves:
- A Professional Kit that can only be purchased through a licensed dentist
- Custom made trays that are moulded for your teeth
- Professional strength teeth whitening gel you can only purchase through a licensed dentist
- Wear overnight for 4 to 6 hours or during the day for 15 to 30 minutes, twice a day
- Procedure lasts from 5 days to 14 days – depending on your needs
- Whitens your teeth 6-8 shades
Whatever you do, be careful of unproven whitening fads, like those in this video:
Bring Us Your Teeth Whitening Questions
If you’re considering whitening your teeth, we’re sure you have many questions, so give us a call or stop by so that we can answer them! We want you to feel fully informed and confident in the whitening system you choose for your smile.
We can’t wait to help you get the whiter smile of your dreams!
Top image used under CC0 Public Domain license. Image cropped and modified from original.
The content on this blog is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of qualified health providers with questions you may have regarding medical conditions.